BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election is over....YAY!!! The last few days pre election made me go back on my words that I was done with arguing politics. I couldnt help it though...I got set off. I am a pot stirrer as my near and dear family and friends like to say so when someone stirs the pot for me I typically cant let it slide. I have to start stirring as well, but it tends to always be stirring in the opposite direction. Anyways...it is over. Hope prevailed... character prevailed... and now we can move forward. On to new things.

My vacation is 2 months away and I can just jump out of my skin just by thinking about it. I have not been on a real vacation since my honeymoon which was by far my best vacation ever and next to a few trips to Wisconsin, a couple mission trips, and a family trip to Florida in eighth grade really my only vacation I am looking forward to going somewhere so special with some of the most beloved of my family. It is going to be a blast. After the last two years with Isaiah's health issues and our major financial troubles, I am just looking forward to doing something that I can truly say is not for any other reason than to make memories...good memories. I know that with allof this anticipation it will be over in a blink but I just want to make the best of our blink that there could possibly be. Thanks Old R's. I dont know that a thank you can even come close to appropriate but since we are broke, it is about all I can offer at the moment. I will make it up to you though. My love and affection will have to be enough until Billy makes it big or my BFF Barack offers me a job on his staff. Hey anything is possible now!

Another thing is that I really like my Avon business but I am running into a few problems....I hate sales for one, and for two, I will not end up with a profit if I continue to buy things from them. Now I have bought many samples to sort of build my business and since it is all tax deductible it makes sense but it is the other things.... I really like their skincare line and I have tried several different kinds and have not liked anything as much as Avon skincare. I also like their makeup and some of their seasonal knicknacky things. This is the issue. I do not want to work to put the money back into Avon. I think the novelty will wear off but I have to figure out that balance. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. I have to get better at sales and stop feeling so self concious. I am the same girl who wouldnt trick or treat cause I hated the idea of going door to door in a begging sort of way. If I can't get the free stuff due to my fear of rejection, how in the world will I be able to build this business! Luckily I have a few solid customers which will make my selling worthwhile at least for a few extra dollars but the potential of what it could be if I "grew a set" would be unbelievable! The profit really is unreal for Avon if you have a good client base.

Ahhh...isnt it nice to hear something from me that is not deep and contemplating lifes (I have no apostrophe key so bear with me) greatest mysteries. I tend to get really profound in my blog posts. It is that love for stirring the pot I guess.
My kids are hanging off of me literally right now so that typically is my clue that they need some attention. Gots to go!

0 comments: